10k? Nope, too Normal. The Quarter Marathon is 6.55 miles of awesomeness.
- Day: Sunday, April 2, 2017
- Time: We say “GO!” at 7:30 am sharp
- Where: Start/Finish line is at Carrboro’s Town Commons (301 W. Main St Carrboro)
- Cost: $40 In true Not So Normal Style there will be no price increases, this is what it costs pure and simple
- Packet/Swag pickup is Saturday, April 1st at the Hampton Inn Carrboro and race morning at Carrboro’s Town Commons
- Parking is available at any public lot in Carrboro
- The course is not closed, there will be cars travelling on the road so please be aware and cautious. Carrboro Police, Public Works, and Fire Departments will be on hand to keep you safe and happy.
- Please review the Race Information page for parking info and the Runner Safety page as well
- Please review the course below and understand the route, there will be signs at each turn and arrows on the road telling you where to go.
- We are collecting food items for TABLE plus books for First Pages as part of your entry fee, please bring an item or 3 for them!
THE 2017 NOT SO NORMAL 1/4 MARATHON ROUTE