We think the beneficiaries we’ve selected are pretty great but we understand that sometimes you want to run for the nonprofit or school YOU believe in the most.
The Not So Normal Run +Fun was created to benefit as many amazing, local non-profits as possible through its races and weekend of events.
At the core of this ambitious endeavor is the innovative Run For What Moves You Program which empowers you to raise money and awareness for a cause you are passionate about. So get some friends together and form a team for the school, preschool, or local non-profit you believe in and support.
HOW IT WORKS
- Form a team, only 2 runners needed
- A portion of each runner’s entry fee will be donated back to your non-profit or school
- Your team will be listed on the Not So Normal Non-Profit Partners Page and promoted through our social media and runner communications.
- This year we have a bonus fund in the amount of $1,000. We will give a cash bonus to the team with the most runners total for all NSN races (minimum 10 to qualify).
TEAM REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURES
- Your chosen beneficiary must be an accredited school, a registered 501c3 non-profit, or an established Pre-School
- The Team Leader registers first and creates the team name. Additional team members simply select that team name from the drop down menu when registering. Team members can run any of the races.
- Once the team reaches 10 members it is eligible for the per runner rebate, paid after the races. Children 6 and under are free and can be on the team but do not count towards the minimum 2 runners.
- The per runner rebate is $5 for the Quarter Marathon (Relay too), $10 for the Half Marathon, and $20 for the Three Quarter Marathon (Relay too)
- The Team Leader is the sole point of contact with us. Please email us once the team is created and has 2 runners registered. This year you will create and manage your own peer-to-peer fundraising portal and page, we will place your logo and a link to your page on our Non-Profit Partners webpage
- Please Like and Follow the Not So Normal Run on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Please add the Not So Normal Run to your beneficiaries event calendar and promote it through social media and newsletters
We are really excited about this new Non-Profit Partner Program and look forward to helping you organization raise as much money and awareness as possible, in true Not So Normal Style of course.