The Perfect Loop
Yes, the “dreaded” loop course. (Insert eye roll here) Now hold on a minute folks, loop courses rock and ours is perfect and better than before; here’s why
- No more 2nd loop add-on for the half and three quarter marathons. Boom!
- Each of our non-profit partners has claimed a mile to “fun up” and cheer you on.
- You know exactly what the topography is the second or third time around so you know when to push and when to pull back on your pace
- It is fierce, fair, fast, and fun. It is not 100% flat! We aren’t at the beach, DUH!!! It is as flat as 6.55 miles in Carrboro can get though and yes, we run it ourselves all the time.
- Since it is a smaller foot print to manage our on course medical and runner support is off the hook.
- You are never more than a mile from a full trauma team and an aid station.
- All on course personnel are Carrboro Police or Pubic Works. Yes, people trained in traffic control and public safety
- We are bringing the fun hard this year, stay tuned for details on this one
So take a chance and come fall in love with our Perfect Loop course, you can thank us later😊