A Three Quarter Marathon? Yep, that’s Not So Normal!
19.65 miles of fun, and we promise you will miss the “wall”! This is the perfect arena for that long marathon training run and a win-win. You get the miles in, run with friends, get cheered on by the crowds, and all the swag in the land!
WHAT, WERE, AND WHEN
- Day: Sunday, April 15, 2018
- Time: We say “GO” at 7:30 am sharp
- Cost $80 In true Not So Normal fashion there will be no price increases, this is the cost pure and simple
- Where: Start/Finish line is at Town Commons in Carrboro, NC (300 W. Main St Carrboro)
- Packet/Swag pickup is Saturday, April 14th, 2017 at the Hampton Inn Carrboro and race morning at the Start/Finish line at Carrboro’s Town Commons (300 West Main St)
- Please review the Race Information page for parking info and the Runner Safety page as well
- The course is not closed, there will be cars travelling on the road so please be aware and cautious. Carrboro Police, Public Works, and Elite Staffing will be out to control traffic for you
- Please review the course below and understand the route, there will be signs at each turn and arrows on the road telling you where to go
- If you hear sirens please stop and step onto the sidewalk so emergency vehicles can pass.
- Please stay inside the cones at all times
- We are collecting food items for TABLE plus books for First Pages as part of your entry fee, please bring an item or 3 for them!