Here is all you need to know for a smooth Not So Normal Race Weekend…..
Saturday, April 14th from 10:00am – 3:00pm at the Hampton Inn Carborro for all races
Sunday, April 15th (Race Day) from 6:00 – 7:00am at Carrboro’s Town Commons (301 W. Main St Carrboro)
Race changes can only be made at the Hampton Inn packet pickup time, not on race day please.
You can pick up packets for other runners as well, no ID needed
Race Day Parking
- There is no parking at Town Commons for runners and volunteers
- You can park in any of the Town’s Public lots or the garage at 300 East Main St (Levels 1-3 only)
- You can also park at OWASA
- There is no parking at Carborro Elementary
- Do not park in any lot at Carr Mill Mall or at Harris Teeter, you will get towed
Runner Aid Stations will be at the following locations
- Lisa Street (miles 2, 8, & 14) – We will offer water and GU’s electrolyte drink on the first loop. On the second and third loops we will also offer a GU Energy Gel (salted caramel) There will also be a port-a-potty here.
- Martin Luther King, Jr Park (miles 4, 10, & 16) – We will offer water and GU’s electrolyte drink on the first loop. On the second and third loops we will also offer a GU Energy Gel (strawberry banana)
- Oak St and Hillsborough Rd (miles 6, 12, & 18) – We will offer water and GU’s electrolyte drink on the first loop.On the second and thrid loops we will also offer a GU Energy Gel (strawberry banana)
- Get your awesome finisher medal and swag, you earned them!
- Fuel up after you crush your run! We will have water along with fruit, crackers, pretzels, granola bars, and other yummies.
- Be sure and stop in at the Recovery Zone presented by ATI Physical Therapy and Balanced Movement Studio to roll and stretch those tired muscles
- The awesome folks from Yesteryear’s will be on site to help you re-hydrate the “adult” way
- Once you are refueled and refreshed we recommend sticking around town and enjoying an awesome Brunch. We recommend Elmo’s, Acme, Venable, RISE, Neal’s Deli, Tyler’s, and Hickory Tavern. Be sure and tell them we sent you!